West Hills Mall has announced plans to organise its annual Old School Fitness walk on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
The event will start at 6 am at the West Hills Mall car park.
The Mall says it committed to making this year's event exciting, educative, rewarding and fun packed.
The walk is open to every alumnus from all schools across the country.
How to take part
Every individual can nominate their old school whenever they shop at West Hills Mall for their school to win GHȻ30,000 towards a project in the school.
It is also an opportunity for persons who like to keep fit do so while reconnecting with old schoolmates.
The fun-packed activity will include a 7KM walk.
There will also be aerobics, football, table tennis and snooker.
Also, apart from the grand prize of GHȻ30,000 to be won, there will be other gifts to be won as well.
The first 200 people will receive a lovely souvenir from West Hills Mall and also there will be lots of food to eat and drink.
West Hills Mall, A Family Shopping Experience.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Gov't announces plans to avert perennial Bagre Dam spillage
- GES to introduce new curricula for next academic year
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo breaks silence over Menzgold saga
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo announces new curriculum for KG to P6
- SONA 2019: 62nd Independence Day celebrations to be held in Tamale
- SONA 2019: I'm mindful of next generation not next election – Akufo-Addo
- Aggrieved customers of Gold Coast Fund Management threaten demo
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Accra gets mechanical street sweepers for heavy traffic roads
- GIJ poised to lead media research in Ghana
- Vegan bride-to-be bans meat eaters from her wedding
- Where is hot in February? The 10 best holiday destinations
- Adopt latest Agric technology to combat climate change - Legacy Crop Centre CEO
- Reject party militia of all forms - Assemblies of God's rallying call
- Retraction and apology – use of wrong image