West Hills Mall has announced plans to organise its annual Old School Fitness walk on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
The event will start at 6 am at the West Hills Mall car park.
The Mall says it committed to making this year's event exciting, educative, rewarding and fun packed.
The walk is open to every alumnus from all schools across the country.
How to take part
Every individual can nominate their old school whenever they shop at West Hills Mall for their school to win GHȻ30,000 towards a project in the school.
It is also an opportunity for persons who like to keep fit do so while reconnecting with old schoolmates.
The fun-packed activity will include a 7KM walk.
There will also be aerobics, football, table tennis and snooker.
Also, apart from the grand prize of GHȻ30,000 to be won, there will be other gifts to be won as well.
The first 200 people will receive a lovely souvenir from West Hills Mall and also there will be lots of food to eat and drink.
West Hills Mall, A Family Shopping Experience.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ2019: Pojoss get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- Four gov’t appointees in road accident
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody
- Pepsodent Ghana supports SOS children village 2019 Founder's Day celebration
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Operation Vanguard arrests 15 Chinese linked to illegal mining
- ICT project for Zanlerigu JHS stalled due to lack of funds
- Woman receives $35 fine for 15 years old seat belt offence
- Ghana to host maiden International Coconut Festival
- Gov't committed to dealing with climate change – Environment ministry
- Boyfriend of 'murdered' teacher, friend arrested in Odumase
- Aluminium Dev't Corp reiterates readiness to engage mining companies
- Go to court to stop Nigerians, others from retail trade - Baako to GUTA
- Police’s ‘unlawful’ arrest of Nigerian lecturer criticised
- Court fines owners of stray cattle GH¢960