The 2018 Experience Conference got off to yet another awe-inspiring start at The Maker’s House Chapel International, Kwabenya Point 1.
The Bible leapt into a living being, scrutinising thought and actions of believers when the Senior Pastor and Founder of New Beginnings Church in Orlando, USA, Jonathan Miller, in an enchanting exposition, explained the mind of God on matters of obedience and reverence to God and His word.
Pastor Jonathan Miller
The visiting pastor shed off the anxiety and inhibitions of a first-timer or a new comer and moved into an engaging teaching on why Christians should, at all cost, make the time to hear from God in order in order to continue to have dominion over the earth.
He reminded the gathering that Lucifer, who lost his position in heaven and got thrown onto earth, got offended when God created man to have dominion over the earth – that is why we have an adversary.
“This is why he hates you, this is why he wants you to fall from your identity and this is why he wants you to buy into lies because you look like God,” Pastor Miller said.
Pastor Jonathan has been blessed with the opportunity to personally meet with and receive an impartation, through the laying on of hands from Pastor Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts, and Reinhard Bonnke, Rod Parsley, and Rex Humbard.
He would sit on the carpeted stage, move from one end, and reach out with his voice, hands in a personal appeal on behalf of Jesus Christ.
And there was an occasion when he broke down and cried as it became obvious among the congregation that our lives and love pale too much in comparison to God’s call on every Christian.
“The church has fallen under the deception that worshipping God has become more important than listening to Him. We have something that he (Lucifer) never ever had. We have the ability to proclaim thy kingdom come.”
The Experience Conference is a one-week spiritual convocation that brings together people from all facets of life and across continents, under one roof to experience an encounter with God.
The 2018 edition, the 6th in succession since 2013, is under the theme “Jesus, the Miracle Worker”.
The conference which enters day three on Tuesday evening was officially opened on Sunday, October 7, by General Overseer of The Maker’s House Chapel International, Dr Michael Boadi Nyamekye.
Dr Michael Boadi Nyamekye
The conference runs every evening from 6.30PM each weekday but in the morning on Saturday between 6 AM and 9 AM.
It climaxes with a joint service on Sunday, October 14, from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Other guest preachers apart from Pastor Jonathan Miller are Rev. Eastwood Anaba, Bishop Miracle Williams from Nigeria and host pastor, Dr Michael Boadi Nyamekye.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- First Atlantic Bank donates Mother and Baby Unit to the Talensi District Hospital
- OtherslikemeGH participates in Total Startupper of the Year Competition
- Gandhi statue on University of Ghana ‘falls’
- Roman Ridge School tops Inter schools Chess tournament
- 'For the dignity of mankind' - Ghanaian who saved life on KLM flight reveals motivation
- “Earthquakes don’t kill, poor buildings do” GSA pushes for L.I.
- Newspaper headlines: Wednesday, December 12, 2018
- U.S. Embassy issues alert on Dagbon; warns citizens against travelling to town
- Gov’t must secure peace progress as Yendi gets set for Yaa Naas' funerals - Dr Aning
- Real-life Rapunzel hasn’t had a haircut in 28 years
- Ghana named among top 5 destinations in Africa for 2019
- GMA demands suspension of drone health service deliveries
- Osei Asante chairs International Cost Engineering Council
- UPSA Vice-Chancellor honoured with CIMG Fellow status
- REGSEC meets Abudu, Andani reps ahead of 2 funerals