Body of former UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, has been laid in state at the Accra International Conference (AICC), for public viewing.
It marks mark the beginning of a three-day state funeral.
Mr. Annan's body arrived in Ghana on Monday, draped in a UN Flag aboard a chartered flight from Geneva, Switzerland.
The former UN Chief passed away on August 18, 2018, Switzerland.
The general public, heads of department, associations and other will file past the body on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, former ministers of state, members of the diplomatic corps, Members of Parliament, ministers of state, members of the Council of State, members of the Mfantsipim Old Boys Association, chiefs and queenmothers, the Akwamuhene and his delegation and Asantehene Otumfuo Osei Tutu II's delegation will also past Mr Annan's remains.
On Thursday, a solemn Burial Service and final interment cap the national mourning.
The service will be attended by UN Officials, Heads of State, Diplomatic delegations and the general public.
There will also be a private burial at midday on Thursday at the Military Cemetery with full military honours and a 17-gun salute.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise
- Wave of killings 'threaten right to life, liberty of Ghanaians' -- Amnesty Int'l
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions
- Social media reaction to killing of undercover investigator
- Anas’ partner killing: Kennedy Agyapong has questions to answer – Lawyer
- Nomadic herdsmen invade Sekyere Central; officials to use diplomatic approach