MediaReach OMD has launched the latest edition of mediafacts Book in Accra, aimed at providing industry players a one-stop information on media across markets.
Since 2001, mediaReach OMD has been instrumental in publishing the mediafacts Book with an objective to organize media information in the West & Central Africa region, making it easily accessible and useful to all.
“In addition to the hard copy of mediafacts book, we now present the soft copy available for purchase online at www.mediafactsbook.com,” said the Managing Director of mediaReachOMD Ghana, Stephen Onaivi.
Over the years, mediafacts book has become a key resource for marketing professionals in West and Central Africa region.
He explained that: “The latest edition of mediafacts book gives an extensive coverage of English-speaking markets – Ghana and Nigeria; French-speaking markets – Cameroon and Benin, in addition, it covers 19 other markets in West and Central Africa.”
Media Practitioners in West and Central Africa and Companies that are making inroads into the markets in the region will find mediafacts Book useful.
The mediafacts Book focuses on providing an in-depth Media Overview, covering Consumption of Media, Ranking of Stations & Publications, Media Investment Trends, Top Categories & Advertisers, Demographic Understanding of Consumers.
It also provides vital information and statistics about markets in terms of Key Facts, Economic Indicators, etc. “mediaReach OMD continues to be a thought leader and pioneer of various initiatives at the industry level, including syndicated and proprietary researches,” said Mr. Onaivi.
mediaReach OMD (www.mediareachomd.com) is the leading Media Agency in West Africa, having a presence in Ghana, Nigeria and Cameroon.
Since mediaReach OMD started its operation in Ghana, the agency has consistently enhanced her value offerings to her Clients.
mediaReach OMD currently manages Strategy, Planning and Buying across Offline and Online for key global and regional multinational as well as local clients and it is considered as one of the most transparent media agencies in the region with vast local talents to deliver world class media advertising services.
mediaReach OMD is currently the leading media agency in Ghana based on the 2017 RECMA report released in June 2018.
In February 2017, OMD Worldwide was awarded the Most Creative & Innovative Network of the Year for the 11th consecutive time by the Gunn Report for Media, which is the industry standard for evaluating media creativity, innovation and effectiveness.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Law enforcement won't stop frequent accidents - Police
- World Bank praises Free SHS, pledges support
- Ewutu Senya West MP donates school block, start-up cash to constituents
- ‘It won’t stop accidents' – Expert downplays NRSC push be an Authority
- Takoradi: Missing one-year-old boy found
- From the newsstands: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- General Legal Council blamed for Law School brouhaha
- Man spikes co-workers’ drinks with LSD because they had “negative energy”
- The secret to Danish happiness?
- University of Utah, USA to start MPH degree program in Ghana at Ensign College
- Intelligence reveals transmission line hacking sabotage – Energy Minister
- Transport Minister condemns indiscipline on roads, visits accident victims
- NSMQ: VASEC, Zion College win in Volta qualifiers
- Swedru Municipal guard, others in assault video remanded
- Twifo Herman: 21 Persons critically injured after heavy downpour