A nine-year-old girl in the Central regional town of Kasoa, is struggling to walk after she was alleged to have been sexually assaulted by her teacher.
The teacher is said to have inserted his fingers into the vagina of the Primary Two pupil after offering to teach her what she had missed when she reported late to vacation classes.
Unknown to the poor girl, the teacher had an agenda. She recounts that the teacher asked all the other pupils in the class to go home so he could use the classroom.
Even a protest from the girl for her friend to be allowed to stay while she was taught, was rejected by the teacher.
"When I started writing, he came closer and rubbed his hands in my head and said my father has asked him to provide all my needs,” she told Joy News Maxwell Agbabga.
She continued that "he put me on one of the tables and started inserting his fingers into my genitals. It was painful, I started struggling with him.”
During the sexual act, however, the victim in her attempt to flee, fell off the table and hit her pelvis on another table in the classroom.
She managed to run away but could not tell her mother or anyone in her family about her ordeal.
Her grandfather told Maxwell the suspect confessed to the crime and gave them ¢50 to cater for the girl but denied the allegation when it was reported to the police.
Joy News is uncertain if the fall is the cause of the pain or the alleged act.
Maxwell has a full report in the video below:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Building cathedral but removing RME from syllabus is hypocrisy – Educationist
- Pennsylvania police seek volunteers to get drunk for training exercise
- Wave of killings 'threaten right to life, liberty of Ghanaians' -- Amnesty Int'l
- The world's secret club of explorers
- Limiting killing to Kennedy Agyapong is letting killers loose - Security Analyst
- Undercover investigator killing: Homicide Unit takes over probe
- Killing of undercover investigator: President expects justice ‘as soon as possible’
- Kennedy Agyapong calls for Anas arrest over Ahmed murder
- Yendi gets $30m water supply project after peaceful chieftancy process
- Family of killed undercover investigator demand justice
- We are devastated by Hussein-Suale dastardly killing - Tiger Eye PI
- Your security is in your hands - Former CID Director cautions
- Social media reaction to killing of undercover investigator
- Anas’ partner killing: Kennedy Agyapong has questions to answer – Lawyer
- Nomadic herdsmen invade Sekyere Central; officials to use diplomatic approach