A UK based Reverend Minister has bemoaned the rate of moral decadence in Ghanaian society.
Rev. Dr. Henry Godson-Afful who was speaking at the launch of his new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ said the rate at which the morale gains in Ghanaian society was eroding was very alarming.
He cited the issue of recent demonstrations in our educational institutions as well the vigilante movements in the country as examples.
He called on Government, political parties, the clergy, religious bodies and civil groups to rise up and fight this social canker.
According to the Rev. Godson-Afful who is also an Educational consultant, it is his hope that the content of the new book ‘Charisma plus Character’ will go a long way to help abate the rise of moral decadence in Ghana.
The book which has received endorsements from senior clergymen Rev. Sam Korankye-Ankrah, Dr. Lawrence Tetteh among others stresses on the imperativeness to blend Charisma with Character in life.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- SSNIT wants contribution rate reviewed
- Let’s collaborate to run mission schools - Presbyterian University president to govt
- GNPC Foundation secures scholarship for students in rural communities
- Ex-convict sent back to prison for stealing
- Retired army officer criticises presser on Canadian girls’ rescue
- Odumase police investigate alleged lynching of unidentified man
- 94-year-old World War II veteran gets high school diploma
- Spending time in nature boosts health, study finds
- ENA calls for gov’t support for persons living with albinism
- Kidnappers of Canadian women demanded $800k ransom
- Gun-toting primary 3 student released on bail for threatening headmaster
- Gov't to increase research funding for tertiary teachers
- Unemployed jailed 15 years for robbing MoMo merchant
- MPs aid strangers to breach security - Deputy Speaker
- Myjoyonline week in pictures: And the 2 Canadians were rescued!