The Sefwi Wiawso Traditional Council will honour Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Managing Director, Alfred Obeng Boateng for his contributions toward the development of the community.
The event scheduled for Saturday, April 7, is under the auspices of the president of the Council, Katakyie Kwasi Bumankama II.
Second Lady, Samira Bawumia, is the guest of honour for the event billed to be attended by key political figures, including ministers of state.
Mr Boateng was appointed by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo in January last year. He is a legal practitioner specialised in oil and gas.
Until his appointment, he was the Chief Executive Officer of Approachers Group of Companies and has over 20 years industry experience.
He studied at the University of Buckingham in the United Kingdom where he graduated with LLB (Laws) and went to study for his Master’s Degree in the same university.
He was awarded LLM in International Commercial Law with Oil and Gas specialisation.
Alfred Obeng Boateng has received several international awards for distinguishing himself in the discharge of services to clients.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- March to decriminalise marijuana gets EFL support
- Zongo chief takes on UEW Vice Chancellor over discord at university
- Over 98% of ABFA cash pumped into free SHS in 2018 – Report
- Why you will pay 18.1% more for water
- Multimedia Group's Richard Kwadwo Nyarko selected as Africa fact-checking fellow
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Aggressive seagulls keep couple hostage in their own home for six days
- Video: Meet Sarafina, the 16-year-old anti-child marriage campaigner
- Paris planning flying taxis by 2024
- NSMQ2019 one-eighth stage: Day 1 thrills as KSTS, Porters are sent packing
- Special Feature on 1V1D: Complaints by communities gov’t should not ignore
- Archbishop Porter Girls bundled out of NSMQ2019
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss