A pair of Montreal designers whose work aims to "provoke society" are getting a reaction with high heeled shoes designed to look like surgically altered feet.
Fecal Matter, the fashion label of Montreal partners Hannah Rose Dalton and Steven Raj Bhaskaran, previously used a photoshopped version of its "Skin Heel" to promote some of their other designs and they have now made the shoes into a reality.
The thigh-high shoes come complete with faux-toes and realistic skin featuring moles, hairs and uneven skin tones.
The duo said they have only made one pair so far but they are planning to sell more pairs for $10,000 apiece.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new module to check drunk driving
- Tema: One person feared dead after loaded truck runs into wall
- Man ordered to compensate ex-wife for 27 years of house chores
- ACEP cautions PURC over delay to release new power tariffs
- A sleepy island paradise's most showstopping sights
- Int’l environmental organisations join opposition to mine in Atewa forest
- Ga West Municipal Assembly auctions 4 "arrested" goats for ¢665
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor