Myjoyonline.com is learning that Member of Parliament for Ayawaso West Wuogon in the Greater Accra Region, Emmanuel Agyarko, has passed on.
NPP National Organiser, Sammy Awuku, has disclosed that the Legislator passed on at a hospital in the United States, Wednesday.
NPP Legislator had gone to the United States to seek medical care after an undisclosed medical condition was stabilised at the Ridge Hospital in Accra.
Mr Agarko, who was married with seven children, has been the MP for the Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency since 2012 after he replaced the current Chief of Staff, Frema Opare as MP for the area.
The late MP was a pharmacist, medical doctor, and a politician born on December 10, 1957, at Odumase Krobo in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
He had a Bachelor in Pharmacy which he obtained at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in the year 1982.
He was once the CEO of the Food and Drugs Authority (FDA).
Have your say
More News Headlines
- March to decriminalise marijuana gets EFL support
- Zongo chief takes on UEW Vice Chancellor over discord at university
- Over 98% of ABFA cash pumped into free SHS in 2018 – Report
- Why you will pay 18.1% more for water
- Multimedia Group's Richard Kwadwo Nyarko selected as Africa fact-checking fellow
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Aggressive seagulls keep couple hostage in their own home for six days
- Video: Meet Sarafina, the 16-year-old anti-child marriage campaigner
- Paris planning flying taxis by 2024
- NSMQ2019 one-eighth stage: Day 1 thrills as KSTS, Porters are sent packing
- Special Feature on 1V1D: Complaints by communities gov’t should not ignore
- Archbishop Porter Girls bundled out of NSMQ2019
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss