The technical evaluation team for the Ghana Logistics and Transport Awards (GLOTA) has selected 11 institutions and individuals for the event scheduled for December 2018.
In a press statement, the organizers said, “the selection of the prospective awardees was based on their outstanding performance in relevant operations within the logistics and transport sector in the year 2017.”
According to the organizers, the event, previously slated for July 26, had to be postponed to enable the technical evaluation committee to conduct thorough scrutiny of entry applications.
The GLOTA 2018 under the theme “Driving the Growth of Ghana’s Logistics and Transport Sector through Effective Recognition System” is the first ever awards for companies in the transport sector.
The organizers indicated in the press statement that the event has been scheduled to take place on December 6 after the evaluation committee completes the selection processes for institutions and individuals in 15 categories.
Some of the categories include Best Freight Forwarding Companies of the Year, Beast Courier Service Company of the Year, Best Commercial Transport Company of the Year and Best Haulage Company of the Year.
The 2018 Logistics and Transport Awards is being organized by Adams 360 Advertising Company in partnership with Eves Media Ghana Limited and Target Roll Communications.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents