Body of former UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, has been laid in state at the Accra International Conference (AICC), for public viewing.
It marks mark the beginning of a three-day state funeral.
Mr. Annan's body arrived in Ghana on Monday, draped in a UN Flag aboard a chartered flight from Geneva, Switzerland.
The former UN Chief passed away on August 18, 2018, Switzerland.
The general public, heads of department, associations and other will file past the body on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, former ministers of state, members of the diplomatic corps, Members of Parliament, ministers of state, members of the Council of State, members of the Mfantsipim Old Boys Association, chiefs and queenmothers, the Akwamuhene and his delegation and Asantehene Otumfuo Osei Tutu II's delegation will also past Mr Annan's remains.
On Thursday, a solemn Burial Service and final interment cap the national mourning.
The service will be attended by UN Officials, Heads of State, Diplomatic delegations and the general public.
There will also be a private burial at midday on Thursday at the Military Cemetery with full military honours and a 17-gun salute.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Undercover cops posing as drug dealers arrest cops posing as drug buyers
- The world's most powerful passports revealed
- ‘God is in control’ of Akufo-Addo’s cleanest city promise – Minister
- Ghanaian firm offers to supply timber to rebuild Notre Dame
- MTN rescue Agogo Nhyiaeso pupils, teachers from collapsing school building
- Ghana less safe for journalists - Reporters Without Borders
- Stopping vigilantism requires full arsenal of conflict prevention - Ibn Chambas
- Islam, Christianity have more similarities than differences – Bawumia
- Remove barriers stopping introduction of GMOs – Graduate farmers tell gov't
- Akufo-Addo launches new cash crop programme
- Poor sanitation costs gov't $290m annually - Sanitation Minister
- Woman wakes after 27 years in coma
- ‘Kumasi market fires possible work of arsonists’ - Fire Service, KMA
- Sharubutu@100: Your speeches evoke wisdom - Rawlings celebrates Chief Imam
- CDD-Ghana adopts Senior Correctional Centers in Accra