The Presbyterian University Collge, Ghana, Abetifi, will hold its 3rd Annual public lecture on friday, 13th April, 2019, 3pm at the. RTC auditorium.
Dubbed, Discipline in Leadership Public Lectures, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa and Gyaase of Tafoman, Akwamu, will be the third personality to speak at the renowned lectures, since the inception of the University College.
The theme for his lecture is 'Rethinking our cultural Identity for Nation Building, the Role of Tertiary Instituitions in Ghana'.
The lecture will be chaired by Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Adow Obeng, President, PUCG.
The public lecture is open to the general public and it is free.
Nana Ansah Kwao IV, is also the host of That's my Opinion on Joyfm and PmExpress Personality Profile on Joy News Channel.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor
- No arrests made in fatal Achimota clashes
- CAMFED echos call for more action against teenage pregnancy
- Catholic Bishop wants to drop holy water out of a helicopter in mass exorcism
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Worldwide displacement tops 70m - UN urges solidarity in response
- ‘Show us this idiot’: Nigerian community wants to meet suspect in missing Taadi girls case
- High court backs NCA’s 45km maximum coverage radius for radio stations
- Black & Abroad founders encourage African Americans to visit their ancestral continent