The Presbyterian University Collge, Ghana, Abetifi, will hold its 3rd Annual public lecture on friday, 13th April, 2019, 3pm at the. RTC auditorium.
Dubbed, Discipline in Leadership Public Lectures, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, Chief of Akwamu Adumasa and Gyaase of Tafoman, Akwamu, will be the third personality to speak at the renowned lectures, since the inception of the University College.
The theme for his lecture is 'Rethinking our cultural Identity for Nation Building, the Role of Tertiary Instituitions in Ghana'.
The lecture will be chaired by Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Adow Obeng, President, PUCG.
The public lecture is open to the general public and it is free.
Nana Ansah Kwao IV, is also the host of That's my Opinion on Joyfm and PmExpress Personality Profile on Joy News Channel.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Poor sanitation costs gov't $290m annually - Sanitation Minister
- Woman wakes after 27 years in coma
- ‘Kumasi market fires possible work of arsonists’ - Fire Service, KMA
- Sharubutu@100: Your speeches evoke wisdom - Rawlings celebrates Chief Imam
- CDD-Ghana adopts Senior Correctional Centers in Accra
- Chief Imam is an iconic leader - Mohammed Ibn Chambas
- Jailbreak: Convict, suspects escape from police cell
- As chief Imam turns 100, a clear message for all
- Guinness Ghana, partners urge drivers to drive safe
- Akim Oda: CAC gets 300 banquet chairs from businessman
- Family of military couple that died in flood wants gov’t support for 12-year-old son
- Surviving disaster: Victim of Achimota building collapse becomes top producer
- Road crew gets failing grade after misspelling ‘school’ on school crossing
- Subin MP says Asafo Market fire is 'quite strange,' plans to partner with NADMO
- Otumfuo@20: Let peace reign upon our nation - Asantehene appeals to politicians