Now Available Africa, a leading advertising agency based in Ghana has been awarded four prestigious awards at the just ended 2019 Pitcher Awards held in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Pitcher Awards is an internationally recognized endorsement for excellence in creative communications within the Central and West Africa (CWA) region.
At a grand ceremony held in Lagos on 30th March 2019, Now Available Africa beat several other agencies in the region to pick the Gold award in the Heritage Category for its production of the film, Sugar Spice N’ Sauce 2.
It also won two Gold awards for the best Integrated Campaign and Non-profit category with SKY Girls GH and Uncorrupt GH (GhanaSaysNo) campaign respectively.
The agency picked a Bronze in the Channel Category for the Use Of Media with SKY Aerogram: a campaign that tested the writing communication skills of teen girls and generated interest in the post address system.
Speaking about this achievement, Venus Tawiah, Business Development Director of Now Available Africa said: “We are thoroughly delighted to be first time awardees of not just one but four prestigious Pitcher International Advertising Awards; this shows the great world class talent we have in our agency and the determination to serve our clients with the best creative ideas that generate meaningful results”.
About Now Available Africa (NAA)
NAA is an independent Advertising Agency based in Accra with satellite offices in Cote d’Ivoire and Nigeria. It’s a full-service creative Agency with a strong digital market positioning. From its Accra office, it serves multinational clients such as Nestle, Unilever, PZ Cussons and many more across 23 different African markets.
About The Pitcher Awards
The Pitcher Awards is judged by 3 main category juries and a 4th special jury for the Pitcher for Good award. The Heritage jury judged Film, Audio, Print, Design, Branded Content and Outdoor materials including Installations and Activations. The Channel jury judged entries for Use of Media, Use of Data, Use of Insights and Strategy, PR and Reputation Management and Integrated Campaigns. Lastly, the Innovation Jury looked at works in Social Media, Websites, Microsites and Web Services, Apps, Games, Messaging as well as Devices and Novel ideas.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Poor sanitation costs gov't $290m annually - Sanitation Minister
- Woman wakes after 27 years in coma
- ‘Kumasi market fires possible work of arsonists’ - Fire Service, KMA
- Sharubutu@100: Your speeches evoke wisdom - Rawlings celebrates Chief Imam
- CDD-Ghana adopts Senior Correctional Centers in Accra
- Chief Imam is an iconic leader - Mohammed Ibn Chambas
- Jailbreak: Convict, suspects escape from police cell
- As chief Imam turns 100, a clear message for all
- Guinness Ghana, partners urge drivers to drive safe
- Akim Oda: CAC gets 300 banquet chairs from businessman
- Family of military couple that died in flood wants gov’t support for 12-year-old son
- Surviving disaster: Victim of Achimota building collapse becomes top producer
- Road crew gets failing grade after misspelling ‘school’ on school crossing
- Subin MP says Asafo Market fire is 'quite strange,' plans to partner with NADMO
- Otumfuo@20: Let peace reign upon our nation - Asantehene appeals to politicians