As Easter draws closer, we remember the death of Christ, and the sacrifice He made for us.
Many towns, including the little Republic of Adumasa, are getting ready. Church crusades are in full flight. Joy FM is getting ready for Easter soup kitchen.
Once a year, as a Christian or anyone who believes in charity, we make sure we put our 'goodness caps' on. And we've been doing this for hundreds of years, in anticipation of the 'return of Jesus Christ'.
So, is it not worrying that Jesus has refused to Return? After 2,000 plus years?
Well on " That's My Opinion" today, we will get to the bottom of this mystery.
Join me to find out Why Jesus is refusing to come again on Joy 99.7FM and on myjoyonline.com
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Disclaimer: Unauthorized representatives of Multimedia Group Limited
- Ketu North District presents startup kits for disabled
- Jonmoore International Limited partners with UK dental specialists
- Time With Dentsu Aegis Network thought leaders
- Asanko Mining promotes literacy through reading, comprehension competition
- ‘Accra to be cleanest in Africa’: CONIWAS criticises Minister for extending timeline
- From the newsstands today: Thursday, April 25, 2019
- ‘Teachers need retraining to promote quality education’
- At this German housing complex rent hasn’t gone up in 500 years
- Top 5 experiences to try while In Africa
- Photos: UN peacekeepers mourn late Ghanaian Head, Maj. Gen. Vib-Sanziri
- Akufo-Addo, Graca Marchel to grace summit on global peace
- Missing Takoradi girls not found – Police deny media reports
- Your victory in life began on the cross of Christ's death – Aps. Mike Etrue
- Massive decongestion exercise looms in Madina