As Easter draws closer, we remember the death of Christ, and the sacrifice He made for us.
Many towns, including the little Republic of Adumasa, are getting ready. Church crusades are in full flight. Joy FM is getting ready for Easter soup kitchen.
Once a year, as a Christian or anyone who believes in charity, we make sure we put our 'goodness caps' on. And we've been doing this for hundreds of years, in anticipation of the 'return of Jesus Christ'.
So, is it not worrying that Jesus has refused to Return? After 2,000 plus years?
Well on " That's My Opinion" today, we will get to the bottom of this mystery.
Join me to find out Why Jesus is refusing to come again on Joy 99.7FM and on myjoyonline.com
Have your say
More News Headlines
- MTN Heroes of Change 2019: Meet the Ekumfi man putting books on library shelves
- Indian man hasn’t cut or washed his hair in 40 years
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni