On the 19th, 20th and 21st April 2019, Kaya Tours Ghana Limited delighted its patrons with thrilling unforgettable experiential trips in Ghana to Akosombo, Kwahu and Ada simultaneously for three days.
The participants came from the U.K, USA, Nigeria and Ghana.
A total of 52 persons experienced the rich distinctive tour packages from the tour company.
According to the Managing Director of Kaya Tours Ghana Ltd, Abeiku Aggrey Santana, the demand for inbound tourism has invariably shifted from the traditional sea, sun and sand resources to cultural, adventure, heritage and eco-tourism resources.
The travel and tourism operator proclaims that tourism has become a major sector of every economy, therefore, players must be innovative in their product development.
The first stop of the three days road trip was at Shai Hills game reserve for a short hiking to the Mogo hills, the ancestral home of the Krobos, wildlife including antelopes, baboons, caves and cultural remains were sighted.
On the way to Akosombo Kaya Tours Director unfolded the historical values of the people of Akwamu, the construction of the Akosombo dam and township to the tourists on board the intercity STC 44-seater bus.
Making the trip culinary oriented, local foods such as Waakye, Jollof rice, Banku and Tilapia, fresh palm wine, pito, sobolo etc. were served at Afrikiko riverfront resort in Akosombo.
On the second day of the tour, about 32 persons from Nigeria joined their Ghanaian, British and American counterparts to the famous Kwahu Easter celebration.
The first stop was at Bunsu Aboretum, where the tourists experienced the 320-metre long canopy walk and soaked in the breath-taking fauna and flora with a fascinating history.
The 44-seater Scania Marco polo comfortable Intercity STC coach departed to Kwahu at the peak of the journey.
The first stop was at the Obo, Kwahu, Air Jay Zipline which requires 877, adrenaline-filled steps to make it.
On the 3rd day, the bus departed Accra for Ada in what Kaya Tours termed as ‘Rainbow Sun Set Experienced’.
The first stop of this destination was at the A1 Raceway.
The sounds of the go-kart powered by Honda GX 270kl engines gave the racing experience a mechanical flair. The one-day trip ended at Aqua Safari with a party, fun boat cruises, horse riding and other activities.
Abeiku Aggrey Santana encouraged lovers of heritage, adventure, eco-romantic and leisure tourists to join the next experience.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched
- Photos: Methodist Girls' SHS wins 2019 World ROBOFEST competition
- That's My Opinion: If it's good in America then it's good in Ghana?
- Photos: Ayariga fears for his cars after 45-mins rain
- Man chooses jail over going home to wife
- Church terror scare: Sunday school children are easy targets - Police
- Adopt positive attitude towards Ghana's dev't - Papa Owusu-Ankomah
- Two staff at Office of Special Prosecutor allegedly steal fuel
- Thousands of Burkinabes flee to Ghana over unrest
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, May 20, 2019
- Private BECE results released
- World beard and mustache competition begins in Belgium
- UG begins Bachelor of Education programme
- Four Africa city destinations you should visit right now