The Ghana Education Service (GES) has ordered all regional, Municipal, Metropolitan and District Directors of Education to declare vacancies.
The Directors were ordered by the GES to declare all possible vacancies in schools in their jurisdictions in order to post newly trained teachers.
This information was contained in a letter dated April 17, 2019, and signed by the Head of Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the Ghana Education Service, Mrs Adjoa Van Vicker, for the Director-General.
According to the letter, the vacancies should be at the Basic School level, for the 2019/20 academic year.
According to the GES, the vacancies being declared should include specific areas of subjects and class teachers required from Junior High School through Primary to the Kindergarten levels,
The GES, however, indicated that all documents should be submitted to the Head of Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) latest May 6, 2019.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, June 20, 2019
- DVLA, Guinness Ghana roll out new module to check drunk driving
- Tema: One person feared dead after loaded truck runs into wall
- Man ordered to compensate ex-wife for 27 years of house chores
- ACEP cautions PURC over delay to release new power tariffs
- A sleepy island paradise's most showstopping sights
- Int’l environmental organisations join opposition to mine in Atewa forest
- Ga West Municipal Assembly auctions 4 "arrested" goats for ¢665
- BOST signs Collective Bargaining Agreement with Senior Staff
- Ethiopian Airlines is Africa’s Best Airline for 3rd consecutive year
- Stereotyping Nigerians: High Commissioner was right to caution media
- Judge summons IGP, CID boss as contempt looms
- Sonrise fails to shine as Pope John record first NSMQ win in two years
- A few Nigerians committing crimes in Ghana - Dr Antwi Danso
- Agyenim Boateng blasts CID for arresting Nigerian professor