The Ghana Education Service (GES) has ordered all regional, Municipal, Metropolitan and District Directors of Education to declare vacancies.
The Directors were ordered by the GES to declare all possible vacancies in schools in their jurisdictions in order to post newly trained teachers.
This information was contained in a letter dated April 17, 2019, and signed by the Head of Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the Ghana Education Service, Mrs Adjoa Van Vicker, for the Director-General.
According to the letter, the vacancies should be at the Basic School level, for the 2019/20 academic year.
According to the GES, the vacancies being declared should include specific areas of subjects and class teachers required from Junior High School through Primary to the Kindergarten levels,
The GES, however, indicated that all documents should be submitted to the Head of Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) latest May 6, 2019.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia
- We're confident missing Taadi girls will be found - Ghana Gas to families
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched