Multimedia Group Limited wishes to inform the General Public that it terminated its agreement with ZenoRadio/Media on October 18, 2018.
This termination therefore nullifies any streaming partnership agreement that the Multimedia Group Limited had with ZenoRadio/Media.
Multimedia Group Limited is the ONLY EXCLUSIVE worldwide rights holders of Adom FM, Nhyira FM, Asempa FM, Joy FM, Hitz FM, and Luv FM and ZenoRadio/Media does not have any right to host or stream our content online or via telephone numbers (call-to-listen).
We urge all our listeners to stop using ZenoRadio/Medias' telephone numbers or mobile applications to access Multimedia Group Limited’s content.
For other 3rd party radio aggregators, below are the only MGL approved streaming urls you can use.
Multimedia Group Limited will be routinely checking 3rd party websites and mobile applications to ensure compliance and failure to use MGL approved streaming urls will result in DMCA Takedown notices to your webhost
MGL Approved URLS:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kumasi: Over 200 residents displaced following drainage diversion
- VISMA Foundation donates to Christ Faith Foster Home
- A walk to Europe: Lack of opportunities driving Ghanaians to death: BBC’s Joel Gunter
- Rawlings congratulates Methodist Girls robotics team
- Newspaper headlines: Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Krobo-Odumase: Police beef up security following violent anti-PDS protest
- Achimota primary school denies student kidnapping claim
- Couple leave newborn baby in taxi on way home from hospital
- 10 ultimate travel experiences in Africa
- Media, security personnel train in civil-military relations
- Accra International Book Festival hosts South African writer on ‘Catch Up!’
- Year of Return: African diaspora & the significance of their return
- Boy shot dead, scores injured as Odumase protest against PDS
- Twellium Industry donates towards Alajo mosque rehabilitation
- Military officers, security experts get Peace Operations training