Multimedia Group Limited wishes to inform the General Public that it terminated its agreement with ZenoRadio/Media on October 18, 2018.
This termination therefore nullifies any streaming partnership agreement that the Multimedia Group Limited had with ZenoRadio/Media.
Multimedia Group Limited is the ONLY EXCLUSIVE worldwide rights holders of Adom FM, Nhyira FM, Asempa FM, Joy FM, Hitz FM, and Luv FM and ZenoRadio/Media does not have any right to host or stream our content online or via telephone numbers (call-to-listen).
We urge all our listeners to stop using ZenoRadio/Medias' telephone numbers or mobile applications to access Multimedia Group Limited’s content.
For other 3rd party radio aggregators, below are the only MGL approved streaming urls you can use.
Multimedia Group Limited will be routinely checking 3rd party websites and mobile applications to ensure compliance and failure to use MGL approved streaming urls will result in DMCA Takedown notices to your webhost
MGL Approved URLS:
More News Headlines
- Commonwealth begins inaugural speaker series in Accra
- I do not seek political office – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Unfreeze our accounts – Embattled Menzgold boss begs
- Full speech: NAM 1 breaks silence after 9 months detention in Dubai, Ghana
- SHS students challenge Parliament's Education C’ttee Chair over 'free textbook' claim
- Live update: Menzgold CEO speaks to client crisis
- Today at the newsstands
- Porous borders: Customs officials on high alert over suspected Ivorian rebels
- Asamponhene's killing: Close confidant arrested
- Corruption is toxic and prevailing in every sector -Anglican Bishop
- Missing Ta'adi girl’s family hold prayers to mark first anniversary
- Driver, mate jailed 17-years for robbery
- Police suspect contract killing in Otumfuo's Asamponhene murder
- Man with old TV set mask leaving old TV sets on people’s porches
- The top cities overrun by tourists