The Editor of the Herald newspaper has made allegations of corruption against some local content partners of Power Distribution Service (PDS) Ghana Limited.
Larry Alan Dogbe singles out the Member of Parliament for Sekondi, Andrew Egyapa Mercer, for conflict of interest.
Speaking on the Super Morning Show Tuesday, he said the MP, who is one of the Directors of TG Energy Solutions, was in Parliament when the PDS concession agreement was ratified, without declaring his interest.
TG Energy Solution Ghana holds 18% shares in Power Distribution Service, a company which holds some $18b worth of assets of Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) and is responsible for the distribution of electricity in the Southern Sector of Ghana since March 2019.
Government made a shocking announcement two weeks, declaring it had suspended the concessionaire agreement with PDS for 30 days.
Watch the full video.
More News Headlines
- Today at the newsstands
- Porous borders: Customs officials on high alert over suspected Ivorian rebels
- Asamponhene's killing: Close confidant arrested
- Corruption is toxic and prevailing in every sector -Anglican Bishop
- Missing Tardi girl’s family hold prayers to mark first anniversary
- Driver, mate jailed 17-years for robbery
- Police suspect contract killing in Otumfuo's Asamponhene murder
- Man with old TV set mask leaving old TV sets on people’s porches
- The top cities overrun by tourists
- KNUST supports winners of 2019 Presidential Pitch Season II Competition
- Akufo-Addo to open National Conference on AFCFTA Implementation Monday
- Adom FM editor wins Media Personality award at MTN Heroes of Change
- Otumfuo’s Asamponhene killed
- Blame shareholders for job losses in Savings and Loans crash - BoG
- Video: Two street preachers 'fight' in Kumasi