A scorned lover has taken revenge on his cheating girlfriend by throwing a party to announce her affair with his best friend.
The man invited a large number of their friends and filmed the moment he revealed that his girlfriend Daliana Meleán had been cheating.
The man, who has not been named, told the party in Venezuela, South America: ‘Today I discovered something that I really suspected in my mind and in my heart.
‘Alberto [the man’s best friend], I have known you for more than 20 years. You are the father of my great brother and friend.
‘But courting my wife is a coward move.’ The friend in question, Alberto Sobalvarro, is an economist and congressman loyal to Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
In the video – which has since gone viral – the boyfriend takes his girlfriend’s mobile phone and reveals to stunned guests the text messages sent between the cheating pair.
The man went on to accuse Sobalvarro of seeking to bankroll an apartment for Meleán. Here are all the messages that Daliana and you have sent.
‘Daliana is looking for a $40,000 apartment and I ask her “where do you get it from?”‘ ‘I know where she’s going to get it from, where she’s getting the $40,000 apartment that you are going to give her.’
Those in attendance reportedly feared the speech would cause a fight, but the man remained calm throughout the speech.
Meleán tries to get her phone back, but her livid boyfriend throws it into a nearby swimming pool. A woman then approaches her and pulls her away from her boyfriend’s side.
‘I really thank you [Alberto] with all my heart for the sincere and profound friendship that you showed me in these 20 years, and Daliana too, of course these two years you have shared with me hypocritically,’ he sarcastically said.
Before he drops the microphone, he offers one last parting shot: ‘Alberto and Daliana have a relationship’.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day