A scorned lover has taken revenge on his cheating girlfriend by throwing a party to announce her affair with his best friend.
The man invited a large number of their friends and filmed the moment he revealed that his girlfriend Daliana Meleán had been cheating.
The man, who has not been named, told the party in Venezuela, South America: ‘Today I discovered something that I really suspected in my mind and in my heart.
‘Alberto [the man’s best friend], I have known you for more than 20 years. You are the father of my great brother and friend.
‘But courting my wife is a coward move.’ The friend in question, Alberto Sobalvarro, is an economist and congressman loyal to Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
In the video – which has since gone viral – the boyfriend takes his girlfriend’s mobile phone and reveals to stunned guests the text messages sent between the cheating pair.
The man went on to accuse Sobalvarro of seeking to bankroll an apartment for Meleán. Here are all the messages that Daliana and you have sent.
‘Daliana is looking for a $40,000 apartment and I ask her “where do you get it from?”‘ ‘I know where she’s going to get it from, where she’s getting the $40,000 apartment that you are going to give her.’
Those in attendance reportedly feared the speech would cause a fight, but the man remained calm throughout the speech.
Meleán tries to get her phone back, but her livid boyfriend throws it into a nearby swimming pool. A woman then approaches her and pulls her away from her boyfriend’s side.
‘I really thank you [Alberto] with all my heart for the sincere and profound friendship that you showed me in these 20 years, and Daliana too, of course these two years you have shared with me hypocritically,’ he sarcastically said.
Before he drops the microphone, he offers one last parting shot: ‘Alberto and Daliana have a relationship’.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- From the newsstands: Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Police to deploy body cams in May
- It’s in Africa’s interest to fight climate change – Akufo-Addo calls for unified front
- Africa Climate Week signals continent's huge investment opportunity
- Chereponi SHS students demand police clearance to go home over conflict
- Russian city hosts painful face-slapping championship
- These are the happiest countries in 2019; Ghana improves on global rankings
- Kasapreko donates fire station worth GH¢400,000 to GNFS
- NSMQ: Two Presby schools progress as Akwamuman stops Abetifi Presby
- Assault on journalists: 3 police officers suspended
- Era of ‘missing dockets’ over as Akufo-Addo launches e-Justice project
- Experience Flight #7 made of recycled material, scraps from different aircrafts
- WiSTEM GH, GH Scientific organise girls STEM camp
- Joy FM Ghana Month: Can you read in your local language? Watch 4 students
- Man accidentally shoots himself after throwing gun at cockroach to kill it