A vegan bride-to-be's unusual wedding stipulation is going viral after she revealed that she uninvited all meat eaters from the ceremony -- including her own mother.
The 20-year-old Australian woman wrote in a now-viral post in a Facebook group called "Vegan Revolution" that she banned all omnivores from her wedding ceremony, including her own family.
"Some family members were told they are not invited to my wedding because we don't want to host murderers," she wrote. "Our wedding is supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives."
The woman said the banned family members include her mother and two cousins who were originally slated to be bridesmaids.
One of the woman's cousins responded to the post, saying she and other family members were shocked and heartbroken to have their invitations revoked.
The woman then deleted her post, but not before screenshots spread across the Internet.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia