Clarence Amoatey, General Manager of PR consultancy firm, Touchpoint Magna Carta has been named the PR Discovery of the Year at the 7thNational PR and Communications Excellence Awards held at the La Palm Beach Resort in Accra.
Clarence Amoatey beat three other contestants to emerge winner of the hotly contested PR Discovery of the Year. This award cements Clarence Amoatey’s position as an exceptional talent within the marketing communications space after being adjudged the most outstanding personality in Event Management and Planning at the 2017 Forty under 40 Awards.
Clarence Amoatey expressed joy and gratitude to God, his family, colleagues and clients for their support, commitment and opportunities given him over the years. “I am particularly happy for this award. It is a culmination of years of hard work, dedication and excellent delivery that has gotten me here. But most of all, I am grateful God, my family, colleagues and clients for their support, commitment and the opportunities they have given me over the years”, Mr. Amoatey said.
Over the past decade, Mr. Amoatey has taken up various roles in Event Management, Public Relations, media planning and branding. He has served as COO for Soulcom Publicis (Nigeria), Managing Director of Wavelength Services, and Head of PR, Events and Media at Origin8 Saatchi and Saatchi.
As General Manager of Touchpoint Magna Carta, Clarence oversees the Events, Reputation Management and Media Planning Teams in the creation of various communication strategies for clients.
He is also responsible for creating brand content for clients and fortifying their relationship with their publics, both internal and external.
He also fronted the planning and execution of TPMC‘s flagship thought leadership event, the Crisis Communications Workshop, which trains senior executives, marketers, spokespersons and general communications professionals on how to deliver key messages to their target audiences during crisis.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 2019 Life Walk: ICGC donates ¢200K to Mental Health Authority
- Era of serving without promotion is over - Akufo-Addo tells police
- 'You are our most distinguished alumnus' - Buckingham University VC tells Bawumia
- Ancient Rome's sinful city at the bottom of the sea
- 7 Illegal Chinese miners arrested by ministerial committee
- No conspiracy in law school exams – Akufo-Addo
- Four remanded over kidnapping hairdresser
- Swedru municipal guard in assault case arrested
- Eugene Arhin recognised among 'Most Influential People of African Descent'
- Unemployed man remanded over robbery
- Absence of policy framework on road safety to blame for carnage - Lawyer
- NADMO distributes relief items to Chereponi victims
- Paul lobbied to appear on AWW Commission – Kofi Abotsi reveals
- Baako calls for ‘occasional’ media blacklist of Police Service
- Gov't working towards non-custodial sentencing regime