I know many of you will have to take a second look at the title. That’s expected. Well maybe, you need to take more than a second look.
I chose this title because there is a lot of wisdom in our ancestry and we need to tap into it, in times like these, to save our dear Ghana.
Since the “Ayawaso widow and masked men” saga, you have heard the NPP and you have heard the NDC.
Now you have to hear MY OPINION.
I considered many titles before I settled on this one. One of them was ‘once upon a time there was Ghana’...Don't let that be our story, just because someone wants temporary power.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Please tune in at 7 PM tonight on Joy 99.7FM.
More News Headlines
- Photos: 5 arrested for smuggling over 4000 bags of fertilizers
- Conquering Kilimanjaro for child online safety
- AFRICOM, Ghana Armed Forces commence Africa Endeavor 2019
- Menzgold CEO's press conference in pictures
- Repent; accept Jesus Christ - Menzgold CEO tells detractors
- Climate change in Africa: Survey finds worsening agriculture conditions
- US government deports 40 Ghanaians
- EOCO knew my travel plans - Menzgold CEO
- Rate of police contract appointments worrying
- Commonwealth begins inaugural speaker series in Accra
- I do not seek political office – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Unfreeze our accounts – Embattled Menzgold boss begs
- Full speech: NAM 1 breaks silence after 9 months detention
- SHS students challenge Parliament's Education C’ttee Chair over 'free textbook' claim
- Update: Menzgold CEO ends presser; observes minute silence for departed clients