I know many of you will have to take a second look at the title. That’s expected. Well maybe, you need to take more than a second look.
I chose this title because there is a lot of wisdom in our ancestry and we need to tap into it, in times like these, to save our dear Ghana.
Since the “Ayawaso widow and masked men” saga, you have heard the NPP and you have heard the NDC.
Now you have to hear MY OPINION.
I considered many titles before I settled on this one. One of them was ‘once upon a time there was Ghana’...Don't let that be our story, just because someone wants temporary power.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Please tune in at 7 PM tonight on Joy 99.7FM.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Ghanaian language proficiency may soon become requirement for tertiary education
- Woman wants leather handbag made out of the skin on her amputated leg
- World Bank supports Ghana tourism with $40m grant
- Menzgold saga: Aggrieved customers disappointed in Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s directive on party militia commendable – NCCE
- New education curricula didn’t have our input - NAGRAT
- UN apppints Ghana's Martha Pobee to review Financing for Dev't
- Making Accra cleanest city in Africa by 2020: Akufo-Addo making progress?
- Obuasi alive with clients exhibition, trade show
- SONA 2019: Toilets provision evidence of $1m for each constituency pledge
- Photo of the week: The Rawlings-Akufo-Addo bromance continues
- Gov't announces plans to avert perennial Bagre Dam spillage
- GES to introduce new curricula for next academic year
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo breaks silence over Menzgold saga
- SONA 2019: Akufo-Addo announces new curriculum for KG to P6