I know many of you will have to take a second look at the title. That’s expected. Well maybe, you need to take more than a second look.
I chose this title because there is a lot of wisdom in our ancestry and we need to tap into it, in times like these, to save our dear Ghana.
Since the “Ayawaso widow and masked men” saga, you have heard the NPP and you have heard the NDC.
Now you have to hear MY OPINION.
I considered many titles before I settled on this one. One of them was ‘once upon a time there was Ghana’...Don't let that be our story, just because someone wants temporary power.
My Name is Nana Ansah Kwao IV, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Please tune in at 7 PM tonight on Joy 99.7FM.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Akufo-Addo mourns Ghanaian head of UN Observer Force
- Prof. Nana Aba Appiah Amfo delivers inaugural lecture
- Live in harmony with one another - Bawumia's Easter message
- Easter: Judas teaches us to always go back to God for mercy- Joyce Aryee
- Gov't urged to implement new primary school curriculum from 2020-2021 academic year
- Man trades two cases of beer for 'unicorn' sheep
- Buying a $1 Italy dream house just got even easier
- April Borns Family donates to orphanage
- Aayalolo buses back on the road
- Blame Ghanaians for assisting, protecting Chinese illegal miners - Ambassador
- Video: I would have been a ‘backing singer’ if... - Reveals Emma Morrison
- Contractor terminates 5000 Saglemi housing project, asks for compensation
- CID takes over rape allegation against police officer
- JHS1 pupil drops out of school following pregnancy
- Dr. Adutwum details plan to transform Ghana into 'learning nation'