Young philanthropist and founder of NGO Give Me Hope Foundation extended God’s love and favour for his life by sharing food with the poor and needy on the streets of Accra on his birthday.
Wisdom Dordoe who celebrated his birthday in last month wanted to make the day a memorable one so he shared over 100 packs of foods and drinks to the homeless and beggars.
“There are lots of hungry people on our street so God used me to provide them with bread on my birthday,” he said.
The young banker did not end there but he and his team also went to the maternity ward of Kaneshie Polyclinic to donate to some new mothers.
He donated bedsheets and other items to all the women in the ward and the hospital as a whole.
Mr Dordoe also had a talk with some of the women in the hospital on child abuse prevention and taking good care of their children.
The senior midwife on duty at the ward thanked him and his team for supporting the women.
Wisdom Dordoe and the Give Me Hope Foundation, has touched thousands of lives with their great project.
Mr Dordoe called on others Ghanaians to reach out and help others. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it.
“Be a vessel, be the change, be the difference, or be the inspiration. Shine your light as an example. The world needs more of that,” he encouraged others to give a helping hand.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Controversy-plagued UEW halts 2019 graduation
- Wa regional hospital boss sacked
- Name those you accuse – Dr. Akwetey tells 'undermined' Special Prosecutor
- Tiger fleeing floodwaters breaks into home, relaxes in bed
- Residents chase out police for bringing back alleged witches
- Video: Baako explains why police disobeyed court order on Afoko bail
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists