Fire destroyed properties at the Odawna Market which is close to the Kwame Nkrumah Circle in Accra.
The raging fire that broke out on Wednesday evening destroyed shops and other properties.
It took firefighters at least one-hour to bring the flames under control.
Wednesday evening’s fire comes barely 24 hours after fire and explosions hit the armoury belonging to the Ghana Armed Forces at Michel Camp Barracks in Tema also in the Greater Accra Region.
Watch video below.
This is not the first time the Odawna Market has witnessed a destructive fire.
The cause of Wednesday evening’s fire is not immediately known.
Watch and photos below.
More News Headlines
- Manual for managing school libraries outdoored
- Photos: 5 arrested for smuggling over 4000 bags of fertilizers
- Conquering Kilimanjaro for child online safety
- AFRICOM, Ghana Armed Forces commence Africa Endeavor 2019
- Menzgold CEO's press conference in pictures
- Repent; accept Jesus Christ - Menzgold CEO tells detractors
- Climate change in Africa: Survey finds worsening agriculture conditions
- US government deports 40 Ghanaians
- EOCO knew my travel plans - Menzgold CEO
- Rate of police contract appointments worrying
- Commonwealth begins inaugural speaker series in Accra
- I do not seek political office – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Unfreeze our accounts – Embattled Menzgold boss begs
- Full speech: NAM 1 breaks silence after 9 months detention
- SHS students challenge Parliament's Education C’ttee Chair over 'free textbook' claim