A four-year-old boy showed his talents as a budding artist in this nice drawing he did all over his dad’s passport.
The child got busy during a recent family trip to South Korea, where he took to the back page of his dad’s Chinese passport with a black pen and drew some really nice pictures of people, animals, and – obviously – added a bit more hair to his dad’s face. Classic.
The only problem is that now his dad is stuck in South Korea because of his unrecognisable documentation, and authorities have warned it is likely he won’t be able to travel home with his son, and the rest of his party.
The picture was originally posted on social networking site Weibo by the father, known only as Chen, alongside a plea for help.
Sounds like he might be spending the rest of his holiday on the phone to the Chinese embassy.
Let’s just hope he invests in a nice colour by numbers for his son next time.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kwabenya jailbreak: Taxi driver, barkeeper jailed 17 months
- NSMQ2019: Pope John, Notre Dame set to dominate regional qualifiers
- Scientists confident of GMO rice under trial in Ghana
- Agrifood & Water Technologies to launch in West Africa
- Photos: Tunisia president receives Ghana’s Foreign Affairs Minister
- Photos/Video: Victim of NDC office shooting buried amid tension at Tafo
- I’m a pharmacist not a fire arms dealer – Delali Brempong
- Some videos of Ayawaso by-election violence doctored – Witness
- By-election violence: Masked security men came to check party militia - National Security
- Ghanaian scammers are unemployed, intelligent - EOCO
- Portion of major Kumasi to Accra highway to be closed for repairs
- 3 workers die after electrocution in Kyebi
- Gov’t reviews traffic regulations to improve road transport
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Nigerian woman nabbed for trafficking girl to Ghana for prostitution