A four-year-old boy showed his talents as a budding artist in this nice drawing he did all over his dad’s passport.
The child got busy during a recent family trip to South Korea, where he took to the back page of his dad’s Chinese passport with a black pen and drew some really nice pictures of people, animals, and – obviously – added a bit more hair to his dad’s face. Classic.
The only problem is that now his dad is stuck in South Korea because of his unrecognisable documentation, and authorities have warned it is likely he won’t be able to travel home with his son, and the rest of his party.
The picture was originally posted on social networking site Weibo by the father, known only as Chen, alongside a plea for help.
Sounds like he might be spending the rest of his holiday on the phone to the Chinese embassy.
Let’s just hope he invests in a nice colour by numbers for his son next time.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss
- Water tariff goes up by 8%
- NSMQ2019: Pope John get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- 4 Gov’t officials in road crash; 3 in critical condition
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody
- Pepsodent Ghana supports SOS children village 2019 Founder's Day celebration
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Operation Vanguard arrests 15 Chinese linked to illegal mining
- ICT project for Zanlerigu JHS stalled due to lack of funds
- Woman receives $35 fine for 15 years old seat belt offence
- Ghana to host maiden International Coconut Festival
- Gov't committed to dealing with climate change – Environment ministry
- Boyfriend of 'murdered' teacher, friend arrested in Odumase