After being refused a loan at a bank in Kazan, Russia, a young woman tried to convince the bank manager to approve the loan by stripping in front of him.
Yulia Kuzmina, who is reportedly in her mid-20s, went to a bank in Kazan, the capital city of The Republic of Tatarstan in western Russia, to secure a loan for a new car.
She filled out all the necessary forms, but her application was denied after the bank’s analysis determined that she was an unreliable borrower. After pleading with the loan manager, Kuzmina decided it was time for desperate measures and started taking her clothes off in front of him.
In a video that recently went viral on Russian social network VKontakte, Yulia Kuzmina can be seen sitting at a desk in the Kazan bank, the name of which has not been disclosed, opposite a young, male loan manager.
After having her application denied, the young woman stands up and takes off her short dress. She appears to say something to the embarrassed bank employee, who keeps his cool and shakes his head.
Left in her bra, but feeling that she needs to up the stakes, Kuzmina proceeds to take off her undergarment, revealing what she considers her best assets, her breasts.
At this point, the loan manager continues to shake his head and eventually gets up from his desk, walks over to the bare-chested customer and hands her coat. He then shows her out of the bank.
Daily Mail reports that after the video went viral online, Ms. Kuzmina confirmed the incident to the press, telling reporters: “I am in a difficult situation. Those who judge me do not know what they would do in my shoes”.
Some sources claim that Yulia Kuzmina works as a stripper, which would certainly explain a lot, but that has yet to be confirmed. One thing is for sure, though, she didn’t get the loan.
Interestingly, instead of commending the bank manager for the self-control displayed under “extreme” circumstances, many of those who commented on this story called him “boring” and “gay”. Come on, people, it’s a bank, there are cameras everywhere. The guy simply acted smart.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Kwabenya jailbreak: Taxi driver, barkeeper jailed 17 months
- NSMQ2019: Pope John, Notre Dame set to dominate regional qualifiers
- Scientists confident of GMO rice under trial in Ghana
- Agrifood & Water Technologies to launch in West Africa
- Photos: Tunisia president receives Ghana’s Foreign Affairs Minister
- Photos/Video: Victim of NDC office shooting buried amid tension at Tafo
- I’m a pharmacist not a fire arms dealer – Delali Brempong
- Some videos of Ayawaso by-election violence doctored – Witness
- By-election violence: Masked security men came to check party militia - National Security
- Ghanaian scammers are unemployed, intelligent - EOCO
- Portion of major Kumasi to Accra highway to be closed for repairs
- 3 workers die after electrocution in Kyebi
- Gov’t reviews traffic regulations to improve road transport
- From the newsstands: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Nigerian woman nabbed for trafficking girl to Ghana for prostitution