A shocked traveller on a Missouri highway captured video of two women travelling atop a moving vehicle while twerking.
The video shows two women performing the dance move atop a Chevrolet Suburban as it drives on Interstate 64 near the Science Center in St. Louis.
The woman who captured the video said it was filmed during the Monday evening rush hour.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and St. Louis County police said they did not receive any calls about the incident, but the driver could have faced charges if they had been caught in the act.
"People are always looking for that attention to make them go viral," Missouri Highway Patrol Trooper Dallas Thompson told KMOV-TV.
"They don't realize it takes just a minor breaking for them to fall off slam onto the pavement and get run over by another vehicle."
"The driver could be facing careless and imprudent driving because they're failing to give the highest degree of care while they're operating the vehicle," Thompson said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Retraction and apology – use of wrong image
- 9 more declared wanted over fatal NDC office shooting
- Kwabenya jailbreak: Taxi driver, barkeeper jailed 17 months
- NSMQ2019: Pope John, Notre Dame set to dominate regional qualifiers
- Scientists confident of GMO rice under trial in Ghana
- Agrifood & Water Technologies to launch in West Africa
- Photos: Tunisia president receives Ghana’s Foreign Affairs Minister
- Photos/Video: Victim of NDC office shooting buried amid tension at Tafo
- I’m a pharmacist not a fire arms dealer – Delali Brempong
- Some videos of Ayawaso by-election violence doctored – Witness
- By-election violence: Masked security men came to check party militia - National Security
- Ghanaian scammers are unemployed, intelligent - EOCO
- Portion of major Kumasi to Accra highway to be closed for repairs
- 3 workers die after electrocution in Kyebi
- Gov’t reviews traffic regulations to improve road transport