A shocked traveller on a Missouri highway captured video of two women travelling atop a moving vehicle while twerking.
The video shows two women performing the dance move atop a Chevrolet Suburban as it drives on Interstate 64 near the Science Center in St. Louis.
The woman who captured the video said it was filmed during the Monday evening rush hour.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and St. Louis County police said they did not receive any calls about the incident, but the driver could have faced charges if they had been caught in the act.
"People are always looking for that attention to make them go viral," Missouri Highway Patrol Trooper Dallas Thompson told KMOV-TV.
"They don't realize it takes just a minor breaking for them to fall off slam onto the pavement and get run over by another vehicle."
"The driver could be facing careless and imprudent driving because they're failing to give the highest degree of care while they're operating the vehicle," Thompson said.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Anas exposes ‘pastor’ allegedly forcing orphan to eat own poop
- Hotline Documentary: Killing our roses (III) – The Aftermath
- NSMQ2019: Presec restores contest to factory setting after R1 loss
- Water tariff goes up by 8%
- NSMQ2019: Pope John get KSTS revenge to qualify for quarterfinals
- 4 Gov’t officials in road crash; 3 in critical condition
- Photos: Down but not out, the traffic lights that direct nobody
- Pepsodent Ghana supports SOS children village 2019 Founder's Day celebration
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Operation Vanguard arrests 15 Chinese linked to illegal mining
- ICT project for Zanlerigu JHS stalled due to lack of funds
- Woman receives $35 fine for 15 years old seat belt offence
- Ghana to host maiden International Coconut Festival
- Gov't committed to dealing with climate change – Environment ministry
- Boyfriend of 'murdered' teacher, friend arrested in Odumase