The immediate past Dean of the GIMPA Law School, Dr. Kofi Abotsi is billed to deliver a rare lecture at the Oxford University Diplomatic Studies Programme.
Designed as a platform for distinguished global academics and high-ranking state functionaries, the programme has hosted some of the most accomplished personalities from across the world including chief justices and diplomats.
Dr. Ernest Kofi Abosti will be speaking on the subject of the changing dynamics of diplomacy and the need to leverage on and harness diplomacy as a tool for African development.
The lecture is expected to highlight key flaws in the traditional model of diplomacy and articulate a push for a new approach.
The lecture is scheduled for the 18th February 2019.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Revealed: ¢200m locked up in Menzgold
- New Makola Market on fire
- NAGRAT was consulted on new education curricula – Education Ministry fights back
- Law to disband militias still needed despite Akufo-Addo’s plea – CDD
- Newspaper headlines: Friday, February 22, 2019
- Ghanaian language proficiency may soon become requirement for tertiary education
- Woman wants leather handbag made out of the skin on her amputated leg
- World Bank supports Ghana tourism with $40m grant
- Menzgold saga: Aggrieved customers disappointed in Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s directive on party militia commendable – NCCE
- New education curricula didn’t have our input - NAGRAT
- UN appoints Ghana's Martha Pobee to review Financing for Dev't
- Making Accra cleanest city in Africa by 2020: Akufo-Addo making progress?
- Obuasi alive with clients exhibition, trade show
- SONA 2019: Toilets provision evidence of $1m for each constituency pledge