The immediate past Dean of the GIMPA Law School, Dr. Kofi Abotsi is billed to deliver a rare lecture at the Oxford University Diplomatic Studies Programme.
Designed as a platform for distinguished global academics and high-ranking state functionaries, the programme has hosted some of the most accomplished personalities from across the world including chief justices and diplomats.
Dr. Ernest Kofi Abosti will be speaking on the subject of the changing dynamics of diplomacy and the need to leverage on and harness diplomacy as a tool for African development.
The lecture is expected to highlight key flaws in the traditional model of diplomacy and articulate a push for a new approach.
The lecture is scheduled for the 18th February 2019.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Asafo Market on fire again
- The death of Christ is not a myth but a fact – Mensa Otabil
- Ghanaians hail National Chief Imam for joining Easter Service
- Decomposing body of former High Court judge retrieved from residence
- Otumfuo@20: Ya-Na Mahama's arrival blocks Manhyia traffic
- Photos: Thrilling Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen rounds to a close with thousands in attendance
- Ghanaian scholar appointed 15th President of Millersville University
- Chinese people keep trying to throw metal coins into airplane engines for good luck
- 'Year of return': Hundreds of African-Americans resettle in Ghana
- Ghana Writers’ Conference 2019 opens in December
- In Pictures: Climax of majestic Otumfuo@20 anniversary
- Otumfuo@20: Colourful Asante culture on display as firing of musketry greet patrons
- 2019 Joy FM Easter Soup Kitchen underway
- JoyNews gets result: Maternity centre near completion at Mangotideke
- In pictures: Second inferno wreak havoc at Kumasi market