Professor Justice Nyigmah Bawole (PhD) has been appointed the new Dean of the University of Ghana Business School (UGBS).
Prof Bawole's appointment was confirmed by the Public Affairs Director of the University of Ghana, Madam Stella Amoah.
Prior to his appointment, Prof Bawole was an Associate Professor and Head of Department for Public Administration and Health Services Management, University of Ghana Business School, Legon.
He replaces Prof Joshua Yindenaba Abor as Dean of the prestigious UGBS.
Prof Bawole obtained a PhD in Development Policy and Management from the Global Development Institute (former Institute for Development Policy and Management), University of Manchester, UK in 2013.
He holds an MPhil, BSc. Administration (Public Administration Major) and Diploma in Public Administration degrees from the University of Ghana Business School obtained in 2006, 2003 and 1999 respectively. In 1995, he passed out as a trained professional teacher from Wesley College of Education (Kumasi, Ghana).
Prior to his appointment as lecturer at the University of Ghana, he worked as Project Manager of an Accra-based NGO.
He has taught at all levels of Ghana’s educations system.
More News Headlines
- Adom FM editor wins Media Personality award at MTN Heroes of Change
- Otumfuo’s Asamponhene killed
- Blame shareholders for job losses in Savings and Loans crash - BoG
- Video: Two street preachers 'fight' in Kumasi
- The Ghana Grand tour: Celebs join UK High Commissioner for final lap
- Science set inventor, 26yrs, wins MTN Heroes of Change Season V
- African youth propose 'workable' solutions to achieving Africa beyond aid
- 7 busted over bus load of Niger-bound Indian hemp
- Communication gap caused widespread teacher anger over allowance – GES
- Photos: Lukula burns in tit-for-tat attacks in Savanna region
- Paris waiter 'shot dead over slow sandwich service'
- ‘We won’t take it!’ - Widespread teacher anger over ¢50 allowance
- 3 houses burnt down in renewed clashes in Savannah Region
- Video: Cronyism, exceptionalism killing local financial institutions - Wereko-Brobby
- New monitoring, evaluation system rolled out for malaria control programme