In recognition of his “selfless contribution and indefatigable support for institutional development”, the Executive Director of Advertising Association of Ghana (AAG) has been honoured by the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).
Francis Dadzie was presented with a citation that enumerated his relentless efforts at playing key roles in the various sectors he served.
“You have served as Executive Director of the Advertising Association of Ghana since 1999. In addition, you have taken up varied business leadership roles in television, hospitality, real estates and advertising for several decades; leading policy formulation, management, training and offering advisory services in the interest of Ghana's advertising industry.
“Your role at the Advertising Association of Ghana has been remarkable, having been credited with transforming the Association to a professional body. One of your most recent initiatives being the development of a single policy document on Out of Home Advertising Standards by the Ghana Standards Authority,” a citation presented to Mr. Dadzie read.
The University acknowledged how for the past six years, Mr Dadzie have been championing Ghana's advertising industry's call for regulation, which has culminated in the formulation of an Advertising Council Bill, currently tabled before Cabinet.
Read the full citation below:
Below are more pictures from the event
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines : Tuesday, July 16, 2019
- Gov’t to improve STEM education at JHS level with virtual labs
- Meet Ramos: The trending, handsome, pop star-looking goat
- Key member of Yaa Ansaa Family fighting Akwamuhene installation pledges support
- Top lesser known Safari parks in Africa
- Okoe Boye at the end of the road over ‘hopeless’ Lekma stretch
- Rawlings’ dispatch rider shot, suffers broken arm
- Video of chief allegedly slaughtering human is false - Police
- Krachi West supports 50 PWDs with start-up kits
- Registrar dragged to Special Prosecutor for allegedly awarding himself ȼ2m contract
- That's My Opinion: The People vs Nana Ansah Kwao IV
- Obinim fights GRA over ȼ769,000 unpaid taxes
- Assemblies of God begins 7-day fast for three kidnapped girls
- High court rescinds bail granted Gregory Afoko
- NaCCA to introduce shortcode to control ‘unapproved’ textbooks