The Police are investigating circumstances leading to the death of a 7-year-old boy at Katamanso Promise, a suburb of Greater Accra region.
Commander in charge at the Zenu-Atadeka District Police, DSP Abdulai Mumuni, told Joy News although they suspect Sadik Ahmadu might have drowned, they find it strange that no water could be extracted from his belly after he was retrieved.
However, family members suspect Ahmadu was murdered.
Mother of the deceased, Vivian Yeboah, said Sadik was found in storm drain Monday morning after he went missing Sunday evening while on his way to the barbering shop.
His body is currently at the Tema General Hospital for autopsy.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Avoke storms UEW to reinstate self as Vice-Chancellor
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- 2 High Schools in U/E to remain closed for 2 weeks
- UEW VC sued by lecturer who wants Avoke back
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert
- Photos: Section of Okponglo road caves in
- Kissi Agyebeng replaces Date-Bah at Electronic Communications Tribunal
- 2 traders in critical condition after gunmen lay siege to highway
- Smart learning and national experience centre project to be introduced in Ghana
- Newspaper headlines : Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- SMT Ghana launches Volvo Truck traffic safety campaign
- Voltic launches plastic buy-back project at La