Guests on the Monday and Tuesday edition of Joy FM’s Morning Show left behind some thought-provoking quotes we would like to share with you.
The first is are quotes from Managing Director of Stanbic Bank Ghana, Alhassan Andani in a discussion focused on the banking sector and the challenges that have rocked it in recent times.
On Tuesday, Dr Esi Ansah and Kina Likimani were also on the show. Discussions ranged from general issues to health, politics and the AFCON game between Ghana and Benin. Below are some quotes from them:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse
- TUC backs plan to restructure NIB, ADB
- Forestry Commission bans hunting, capturing of wild animals
- MTN Heroes of Change 2019: Meet the Ekumfi man putting books on library shelves
- Indian man hasn’t cut or washed his hair in 40 years
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan