For a third consecutive time, Jachie Pramso Senior High has qualified for TV’s National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ).
They crashed opposition from Our Lady of Grace Senior High and Agona Senior High and Technical School.
Uthmaniya SHS who also contested was no competition for the winners, salvaging a paltry five points in four rounds.
Jachie Pramso shot to prominence in the competition in 2017 after defeating Easter region giants, Pope John’s Senior High who have won the competition before.
That performance at the 1/8 stage earned them a seeded spot for the 2018 competition; unfortunately, they could not go far in the nationals.
They were one of the schools that fell to the sword of the eventual winners, St. Peters Senior High.
Now they have another chance to show their mettle after qualifying with 30 points, Wednesday.
Our Lady of Grace SHS followed with 24 points and Agona SHTS placed third with 20.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ: Nafana, 3 others win in Brong Ahafo qualifiers
- OBOSS shows who is boss in NSMQ2019 qualifiers
- That's My Opinion: ‘De-tribalising’ Ghana
- Driver, mate in police officer assault charged
- Council statement on recent disturbances on UEW Campuses in Winneba
- Chereponi: One more person dead as humanitarian crisis worsens
- YRE Ghana walks to demand climate change action
- Mum mortified after x-rated video for husband is shared with 2,000 Facebook pals
- Police investigating themselves violates natural justice - CHRI
- Truck veers off Tema motorway into commuters and kills one
- MP backs calls for resignation of UEW Vice Chancellor
- GIMPA School of Technology; partners mentor young girls
- Today's front pages, March 18, 2019
- Growing police-civilian mistrust threat to public tranquillity - BPS
- 1,500 smuggled turtles found alive in abandoned luggage