For a third consecutive time, Jachie Pramso Senior High has qualified for TV’s National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ).
They crashed opposition from Our Lady of Grace Senior High and Agona Senior High and Technical School.
Uthmaniya SHS who also contested was no competition for the winners, salvaging a paltry five points in four rounds.
Jachie Pramso shot to prominence in the competition in 2017 after defeating Easter region giants, Pope John’s Senior High who have won the competition before.
That performance at the 1/8 stage earned them a seeded spot for the 2018 competition; unfortunately, they could not go far in the nationals.
They were one of the schools that fell to the sword of the eventual winners, St. Peters Senior High.
Now they have another chance to show their mettle after qualifying with 30 points, Wednesday.
Our Lady of Grace SHS followed with 24 points and Agona SHTS placed third with 20.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia