BMW Club Ghana last Saturday celebrated its first-year anniversary at the Labadi Beach Hotel.
As part of the celebration, members of the club close to 500 joined the celebration with each bringing their BMW cars to display.
Some of the activities that formed the celebration included the loudest exhaust, latest cars, music and dance.
Parts of BMW were also sold as part of the activities to mark the anniversary.
Stephen Essoun, the Vice President of BMW Club Ghana said the celebration was necessary because the club intends to embark on many worthy activities.
“BMW Club Ghana has donated to a few orphanages in Kumasi and Accra and we intend to do more in some few weeks. We have a project called One child one book where the club will select a school in every region and donate to them” he said.
He also used the opportunity to appeal to corporate organizations to help in terms of sponsorship to make this project extra successful
According to him, BMW has achieved a lot in the past years but the celebration gives members the opportunity to think about the way forward of BMW cars in terms of maintenance and upgrading or acquiring the latest models.
“They say brands don’t advertise and we feel BMW has no challenger when it comes to automobiles. We stand tall but we hope everyone purchases BMW because it’s the best car” he added.
Prior to our anniversary, BMW Club Ghana, led by the President, Vice President, Secretary, Organizer, Patron and Two technical members made a historic visit to South Africa for the Annual General meeting at Protea Hotel in Centurion which saw most of the African clubs patronizing our one year anniversary.
BMW Clubs from South Africa, Nigeria, Togo and other countries.
Some of the participants gave speeches at the event and urged Ghanaians to purchase BMW vehicles.
Saturday’s event was sponsored by Castrol Oil, Hi-Lynks Communication, Life Healthcare, Kaysens, Derx Associates Ltd, Ashmotors, Intergrim investment and Proact Systems.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- CORRECTION: Amidu’s eligibility as Special Prosecutor: A-G ordered to file defence
- Accra floods: Akufo-Addo inspects dredging works
- Western regional minister, DCE dine with Free SHS students
- Special Prosecutor asked to explain fuel theft by staff
- Akufo-Addo must ensure no GMO in Ghana’s Agric agenda – FSG
- Photos: Eugene Arhin supports Muslims at Awutu Bawjiase
- Global Agric firm calls for increased investments in research
- Radio Gold, XYZ staff and others hit Accra streets over closure of radio stations
- Kumasi: Heavy downpour revives fear for lives, properties
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia