A mother has been arrested after she allegedly filmed herself sexually abusing her son and streaming it online for paedophiles.
The woman, 26, was taken into custody in Ukraine after allegedly trying to sell footage for £85 online. In total she received £2,500 for around 30 videos, police have revealed in the city of Vinnytsia.
She is also accused of taking pornographic images with her son that she sold on the dark web. During a police raid she said: ‘A young woman got in touch with me via email and offered me a job.
‘I had to search online for children who would be willing to take part in porn shooting for money. ‘I was supposed to film the children at their home while their parents are away or invite them to my place.
‘Also, I had to look for parents who would not mind to let their children be filmed in porn clips for money.
She allegedly wore lingerie as she sexually abused her son for paedophiles
‘Then she offered me to try it with my son saying that there is nothing to be afraid of and I agreed.’
A police spokesman said: ‘Police gathered evidence against a 26-year-old resident of Vinnytsia who filmed sexual intercourse with her four-year-old son for a long time.
‘The suspect had been selling the footage to foreign clients. For each clip she got 3,000 hryvnias (£85). ‘Earlier the mother was earning a living by taking part in adult porn and selling it.
Then she was offered more money for filming and selling sexual intercourse with her son and agreed.’ The boy is in care and the mother faces up to 10 years for multiple sex offences.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- 'If we become an authority, we'll bite' - Road Safety Commission boss
- GRIDCo’s transmission tower in Tema hacked down
- Today's newspaper headlines: Monday, March 25, 2019
- World Water Day: How Nestlé increases access to safe water in Central, West Africa
- 172 new engineers inducted into Ghana Institution of Engineering
- Church of Pentecost Chairman takes a swipe at gloating preachers, greedy politicians
- Marine police officer protecting Osagyefo Power Barge in a suspected suicide
- Broadcast journalist criticises plans to introduce French as Ghana's second language
- Giant mixing truck serving cocktails in Florida
- Akufo-Addo tasks Tourism Minister to build on pan-African legacy
- Otabil calls for 'dramatic' solution to 'senseless' road carnage
- One-year-old stolen at Takoradi market, police on manhunt
- Police to deploy officers to new regions
- Cabinet approves ¢1b for road signs, traffic lights
- Kintampo accident: 35 persons burnt beyond recognition given mass burial