A mother has been arrested after she allegedly filmed herself sexually abusing her son and streaming it online for paedophiles.
The woman, 26, was taken into custody in Ukraine after allegedly trying to sell footage for £85 online. In total she received £2,500 for around 30 videos, police have revealed in the city of Vinnytsia.
She is also accused of taking pornographic images with her son that she sold on the dark web. During a police raid she said: ‘A young woman got in touch with me via email and offered me a job.
‘I had to search online for children who would be willing to take part in porn shooting for money. ‘I was supposed to film the children at their home while their parents are away or invite them to my place.
‘Also, I had to look for parents who would not mind to let their children be filmed in porn clips for money.
She allegedly wore lingerie as she sexually abused her son for paedophiles
‘Then she offered me to try it with my son saying that there is nothing to be afraid of and I agreed.’
A police spokesman said: ‘Police gathered evidence against a 26-year-old resident of Vinnytsia who filmed sexual intercourse with her four-year-old son for a long time.
‘The suspect had been selling the footage to foreign clients. For each clip she got 3,000 hryvnias (£85). ‘Earlier the mother was earning a living by taking part in adult porn and selling it.
Then she was offered more money for filming and selling sexual intercourse with her son and agreed.’ The boy is in care and the mother faces up to 10 years for multiple sex offences.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- YRE Ghana walks to demand climate change action
- Mum mortified after x-rated video for husband is shared with 2,000 Facebook pals
- Police investigating themselves violates natural justice - CHRI
- Truck veers off Tema motorway into commuters and kills one
- MP backs calls for resignation of UEW Vice Chancellor
- GIMPA School of Technology; partners mentor young girls
- Today's front pages, March 18, 2019
- Growing police-civilian mistrust threat to public tranquillity - BPS
- 1,500 smuggled turtles found alive in abandoned luggage
- God will judge you if you don’t cook well for kids – School feeding caterers told
- Armed Forces get multipurpose hall in Kumasi
- Ghana on track to achieving equity – Cynthia Morrison tells UN
- Gov't, UNDP hold investment forum at Africa Climate Week
- Ernest Chemists presents vehicle, computers to Adisadel College
- PDS will make energy sector more efficient - MP assures