Ghana favourite radio station Joy 99.7 FM is celebrating mothers at the plush Labadi Beach Hotel as the world marks Mother’s Day.
The event which is part of activities by The Multimedia Group to mark this year’s Mother’s Day is treating mothers to authentic music, local and continental dishes as well as fun games with attractive prizes for winners.
Mother’s Day is a celebration of mothers of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society.
The event will provide a rare opportunity for patrons of Joy 99.7 FM to interact with their favourite on-air personalities as well as other backroom staff.
Other activities for the day includes mother and child singing competition, mother and child catwalk competition, identify mama by her smell and knowing me knowing you.
The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel is beautifully set up with the team ready to thrill patrons with some amazing music, fun activities and laughter but most of all a lot of love.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- President petitioned over David Adjaye contracts
- Factions in deadly Asokore Mampong feud pledge peace
- Form board or face legal action - Institute of Architects gives gov't ultimatum
- Withdraw bill to regulate training of lawyers – Legal practioners, MPs
- Foreign Minister itemises utilisation of $3b China loan
- Ugandan cows 'to get birth certificates'
- Immigration foils trafficking of 7 girls
- Ghanaian scientists to be profiled at landmark scientific meeting
- 2nd Edition of Driver & Road Safety Awards launched
- Suspend prosecution of Menzgold CEO, help us retrieve cash - Aggrieved customers
- Poly Tank receives second Superbrand award
- Rev. Steve Mensah, CEM to build ‘Ability Village' for PWDs
- Autism school nears collapse as ¢200k investment for kids is locked up
- Textbook publishers to be certified by NaCCA
- Afoko pleads not guilty to murder charges