Ghana favourite radio station Joy 99.7 FM is celebrating mothers at the plush Labadi Beach Hotel as the world marks Mother’s Day.
The event which is part of activities by The Multimedia Group to mark this year’s Mother’s Day is treating mothers to authentic music, local and continental dishes as well as fun games with attractive prizes for winners.
Mother’s Day is a celebration of mothers of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society.
The event will provide a rare opportunity for patrons of Joy 99.7 FM to interact with their favourite on-air personalities as well as other backroom staff.
Other activities for the day includes mother and child singing competition, mother and child catwalk competition, identify mama by her smell and knowing me knowing you.
The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel is beautifully set up with the team ready to thrill patrons with some amazing music, fun activities and laughter but most of all a lot of love.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill
- Security guard jailed for threatening former minister
- Defence Minister picks Chokosi, Konkomba leaders as microphones for peace mission
- Tumu SHS: Two high-schoolers nabbed for vandalism over seized phones
- Ghana may legalise same-sex marriage in 2039 - Kpebu
- Photos: US Ambassador holds Iftar with interfaith community
- Efficient agriculture surest bet to beating climate change – Experts
- Pictures: Fire ravages furniture shop at Sakaman
- Passport fees to go up
- Darkuman police station gets Church of Pentecost help