A London-based company posted a job opening seeking someone who wants to get paid to test some unusual products -- luxury yachts.
HushHush, a London-based luxury store and concierge service, said it is seeking someone whose job it would be to ensure the luxury yachts listed on the e-commerce site meet high standards.
"It will be on a pro-rata, self-employed basis, so we'll need you to be flexible with when we need you," the listing states.
Each yacht review involves spending a week on the boat to evaluate "every plug socket, door, bed, shower, tap -- everything to make sure that the yacht is up to our standards."
The job pays $1,300 per yacht review, and candidates could potentially inspect up to 50 yachts per year and collect up to $65,000.
The listing states no previous yacht experience is required.
More News Headlines
- Commonwealth begins inaugural speaker series in Accra
- I do not seek political office – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Unfreeze our accounts – Embattled Menzgold boss begs
- Full speech: NAM 1 breaks silence after 9 months detention in Dubai, Ghana
- SHS students challenge Parliament's Education C’ttee Chair over 'free textbook' claim
- Live update: Menzgold CEO speaks to client crisis
- Today at the newsstands
- Porous borders: Customs officials on high alert over suspected Ivorian rebels
- Asamponhene's killing: Close confidant arrested
- Corruption is toxic and prevailing in every sector -Anglican Bishop
- Missing Ta'adi girl’s family hold prayers to mark first anniversary
- Driver, mate jailed 17-years for robbery
- Police suspect contract killing in Otumfuo's Asamponhene murder
- Man with old TV set mask leaving old TV sets on people’s porches
- The top cities overrun by tourists