A London-based company posted a job opening seeking someone who wants to get paid to test some unusual products -- luxury yachts.
HushHush, a London-based luxury store and concierge service, said it is seeking someone whose job it would be to ensure the luxury yachts listed on the e-commerce site meet high standards.
"It will be on a pro-rata, self-employed basis, so we'll need you to be flexible with when we need you," the listing states.
Each yacht review involves spending a week on the boat to evaluate "every plug socket, door, bed, shower, tap -- everything to make sure that the yacht is up to our standards."
The job pays $1,300 per yacht review, and candidates could potentially inspect up to 50 yachts per year and collect up to $65,000.
The listing states no previous yacht experience is required.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill
- Security guard jailed for threatening former minister
- Defence Minister picks Chokosi, Konkomba leaders as microphones for peace mission
- Tumu SHS: Two high-schoolers nabbed for vandalism over seized phones
- Ghana may legalise same-sex marriage in 2039 - Kpebu
- Photos: US Ambassador holds Iftar with interfaith community
- Efficient agriculture surest bet to beating climate change – Experts
- Pictures: Fire ravages furniture shop at Sakaman
- Passport fees to go up
- Darkuman police station gets Church of Pentecost help