The 2016 flagbearer of the Convention People’s Party (CPP), Ivor Kobina Greenstreet, participated in an international Para shooting competition in Italy last week.
In a Facebook post, the Black Sniper showed a number of pictures and footage of the contest.
The event was one of series of pre-qualification events for the world championships in Australia, Sydney later this year.
The former presidential candidate and lawyer who is also General Secretary of the Ghana Shooting Sports Federation, stated that he intends to collaborate with international contacts to encourage Shooting sports in general and Para shooting sports in Ghana in particular, especially amongst the youth.
He is the first African to compete in Para shooting sports at international events.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Photos/Video: Floods wreak havoc in Accra
- Peace Council urge gov't to extend training on terrorism to citizens
- Newspaper headlines: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- Threat of terror: ‘Be vigilant of suspicious behaviours’ - GPCC
- This woman claims she can’t find a job because of her good looks
- The ‘sacred forests’ of northern Ethiopia
- We're confident missing Taadi girls will be found - Ghana Gas to families
- Police retrieve Stonebwoy’s pistol
- 6th National Policy Summit launched
- Photos: Methodist Girls' SHS wins 2019 World ROBOFEST competition
- That's My Opinion: If it's good in America then it's good in Ghana?
- Photos: Ayariga fears for his cars after 45-mins rain
- Man chooses jail over going home to wife
- Church terror scare: Sunday school children are easy targets - Police
- Adopt positive attitude towards Ghana's dev't - Papa Owusu-Ankomah