The 2016 flagbearer of the Convention People’s Party (CPP), Ivor Kobina Greenstreet, participated in an international Para shooting competition in Italy last week.
In a Facebook post, the Black Sniper showed a number of pictures and footage of the contest.
The event was one of series of pre-qualification events for the world championships in Australia, Sydney later this year.
The former presidential candidate and lawyer who is also General Secretary of the Ghana Shooting Sports Federation, stated that he intends to collaborate with international contacts to encourage Shooting sports in general and Para shooting sports in Ghana in particular, especially amongst the youth.
He is the first African to compete in Para shooting sports at international events.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- ‘Galamsey’-induced water crisis spreads through Cape Coast
- Security Warehouse wins Outstanding Electronic Security Company in West Africa
- Church leaders must ensure security on church premises - Opuni-Frimpong
- Let's fight poverty not each other - Bawumia calls for peace in Chereponi
- 3 persons jailed for receiving stolen items
- Self-styled journalist charged for fraud
- UN chief deplores lack of civilian protection in armed conflict
- Freedom of worship is not complete in Ghana - Abotsi
- Let's develop national character for sustainable good governance - Rawlings
- MTN Heroes of Change Season 5 10 finalists named
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill