Management of Geddit Ghana has announced the winner of its maiden promotion which was started a few weeks ago.
Mr Jeff Kobby has won a VIP ticket to attend this weekend’s Vodafon Ghana Music Awards which will take place at the Accra International Conference Centre in Accra.
The winner participated in the Tower game through an online application which gives options to play games of their choice.
Geddit is a game flyer revolution in digital marketing and its primary target is to generate store or online traffic to help businesses to connect with consumers to get exciting results.
Consumers had the opportunity to play a game on different towers on the platform to win prizes.
In an interview, the Operations Manager of the company, Mr Alfred Ohene –Kuntor said Geddit has been used as a case study for over 400 brands across the globe.
He noted that the company, which was incorporated this year, has immense knowledge in digital marketing.
According to Mr Kuntor, the company owns ‘Geddit’, a new entertainment marketing platform which promises more fun for its valued consumers.
“Geddit is a revolution within digital marketing, it is a gamified marketing tool incorporated with the primary target of helping businesses generate stores or online traffic to connect with customers and brands,” he stated.
Geddit Ghana he noted, is poised to work closely with companies, institutions both, SMEs and individuals to improve quality marketing process by providing user-friendly education for increased patronage of advertising and marketing software targeting the entertainment industry.
The company’s vision is to make Geddit become a premium and premiere digital marketing tool in Africa and the World at large, with a name equal with quality, perfection and innovation.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Hotline Documentary: When the last tree dies...
- NSMQ2019: Adisco begin 'journey to the fifth' with superb win
- I never took clothing allowance – Former GEPA Deputy CEO responds
- NaCCA warns of imposters in new curriculum training programme
- Students consuming cannabis-infused 'shito' - NACOB reveals
- Ejisu-Jamasi: Irate youth torch house, besiege police station over 'killings'
- Driver in accident involving 4 MDCEs dies in hospital
- Whistleblowers Act will work if informants trust they're safe - Law lecturer
- NSMQ does not favour girls - Teacher
- I refused my son job with Audit Service to protect him – Auditor General
- UEW crisis: Court upholds dismissal of Dr. Bekoe
- GIS steps up efforts to combat human trafficking
- The Watchman: The documentaries of Ghana’s Anas Aremeyaw Anas
- NSMQ2019: Another girl school falls as Kumaca strolls into quarter-finals
- Suspected child thief arrested at Sabon Zongo in Kumasi