Politician, Hassan Ayariga was out in his wellington boots Monday morning after some two hours of rain alerted him to the safety of his cars.
The Haatso residence of the 2016 presidential candidate of the All People's Congress is also home of a fleet of cars – at least nine.
The 46-year-old politician inspected his cars and said he found all nine of them could not start, although the water levels in his house were yet to reach threatening levels.
According to him, he has arranged for a mechanic to check his luxury fleet which includes several Land Cruisers, Porsche Panamera and a Bentley.
Hassan Ayariga known for jovial soundbites than votes, is a self-confessed lover of sports cars.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Controversy-plagued UEW halts 2019 graduation
- Wa regional hospital boss sacked
- Name those you accuse – Dr. Akwetey tells 'undermined' Special Prosecutor
- Tiger fleeing floodwaters breaks into home, relaxes in bed
- Residents chase out police for bringing back alleged witches
- Video: Baako explains why police disobeyed court order on Afoko bail
- Lordina Mahama bags Master of Laws degree in UK
- Desperate pet owner offers his home to whoever finds his lost dog
- Ban on hunting , capturing of wild animals begins August 1
- Sandwinners destroying water source for Asutsuare residents
- Methodist Church Ghana won't support same-sex marriage
- Gov't to establish permanent body to protect, ensure media freedom
- Advocacy group applauds NaCCA boss
- Germany, Norway support KAIPTC’s maiden Kofi Annan Peace and Security Forum
- Gov't reiterates commitment to protecting journalists