The new trend that has come to stay with us, is the dying desire and ability to copy blindly.
Whatever is done in the West, we pride ourselves with it. The 'we too we can do some' shameful attitude. And oh, in most cases, we even outdo them.
Today, I'm calling on all of us to be bold and say no to things that are NOT in the interest of our national spirit.
Originality is what will put us on the world stage, not blind imitation.
Freedoms come with huge responsibilities and at all cost, we should and must accept that.
I am Nana Ansah Kwao IV and I want to remain black and Ghanaian.
Pass this message on to every Ghanaian and join me on Joy 99.7fm and myjoyonline.com at 7 PM.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents
- The LEKMA road that kills people seeking medical care
- Bad roads: It's leadership's responsibility to FixLekmaNow - Residents