Twellium Industry Ghana, a local none alcoholic beverage manufacturer through its charity arm Twellium Foundation has presented a cheque of ¢40,000 to the Chairman of the National Hajj Board, Sheikh I.C Quaye.
The amount presented at the Board’s office in Accra is to support the extension and rehabilitation works of the Alajo Central Mosque.
Sheikh Quaye who was the MP for the area and a member of the mosque’s elders presented the cheque to the Chairman of the Estate Planning Committee of the Mosque, Mohammed Quaye who doubles as Ayawaso Central Municipal Chief Excutive .
Presenting the cheque, the Head of projects and events at Twellium Industries, Mustapha Anass said the gesture was the company’s contribution to providing a comfortable place of worship for Muslims at Alajo.
He said it was also done in the Ramadan season in order to receive blessing from the Allah.
Mr Mustapha Anass pledged the company’s continuous support to the society.
Receiving the cheque Sheikh I.C Quaye thanked the management of the company for the gesture and asked for God’s blessings for the company.
He said Twellium Industry has been very charitable to Ghanaians especially Muslims and appealed to other corporate institutions to come to their aid to enable them to complete the mosque project can accommodate more worshipers.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ2019 Day 2 wrap: Kumasi derby that broke KASS hearts, kick seeded school out
- Thought-provoking quotes from Joy FM's Super Morning Show
- NaCCA finalizes ‘anti-corruption’ integrity education manual for students
- Former Dep minister's son found dead in Manhattan
- NSMQ2019: 1pt difference as OWASS dumps KASS, OKESS in Kumasi derby
- Photos: Dag Heward-Mills visits Archbishop of Canterbury
- 3 arrested for robbing fetish priest, kidnapping son
- Kindergarten pupil dies after falling in septic tank
- Chinese suspect in banned Rosewood trade re-arrested
- Asantehene destools second chief in a week
- NSMQ2019: How St Ignatius used 'Problem of the Day' to kick out a seeded school
- Pepsodent supports SOS Children Village Founder’s Day
- March to decriminalise marijuana gets EFL support
- Zongo chief takes on UEW Vice Chancellor over discord at university
- Over 98% of ABFA cash pumped into free SHS in 2018 – Report