VISMA foundation, a sports philanthropic group made of professional ladies from all spheres of life, have has presented items worth thousands of cedis to the Christ Faith Foster Home at Frafraha in Accra.
The donation was to mark the birthday celebration of the founder of the Foundation, Mavis Amanor.
Items donated were detergents, assorted drinks, shirts and toiletries among others.
Speaking after the donation, founder, and leader Mavis Amanor said “VISMA FOUNDATION believes in lending a hand to the needy in society, and this is one of the many we have done, and intend to do”
An elated Miss Amanor together with members of the foundation interacted with children, and guardians of the home, and assured them of more donations in the future.
Expressing her appreciation, Mavis Amanor said: “She was grateful to all who supported to make this possible”.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Parents name son ‘Google’ hoping it will give him a leg up in life
- Data Protection Commission to probe EC over sale of voters’ information to private firm
- India’s curious death hotels
- Hotline Documentary: When the last tree dies...
- NSMQ2019: Adisco begin 'journey to the fifth' with superb win
- I never took clothing allowance – Former GEPA Deputy CEO responds
- NaCCA warns of imposters in new curriculum training programme
- Students consuming cannabis-infused 'shito' - NACOB reveals
- Ejisu-Jamasi: Irate youth torch house, besiege police station over 'killings'
- Driver in accident involving 4 MDCEs dies in hospital
- Whistleblowers Act will work if informants trust they're safe - Law lecturer
- NSMQ does not favour girls - Teacher
- I refused my son job with Audit Service to protect him – Auditor General
- UEW crisis: Court upholds dismissal of Dr. Bekoe
- GIS steps up efforts to combat human trafficking