The unidentified man believed to be Nigerian took his guests, family and most importantly his bride by surprise when he walked out of his wedding shouting, ‘I no go do again’.
All attempts by the people to get this groom to rescind his decision proved futile.
The cause of the man’s unwillingness to take a step out of bachelorhood into marriage was unclear. It was also unclear whether the two had already exchanged vows or not.
The men around could not restrain him as he kept throwing his arms about.
The pleas of the bride who was not ready to let go of her husband did not only fall on deaf ears but she was shoved away by the man.
The video has since gone viral on all social media platforms.
Watch video below:
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Newspaper headlines : Friday, July 19, 2019
- Teachers urged to encourage students to excel
- Police open investigation into fatal Akrokerri mine pit collapse
- TUC backs plan to restructure NIB, ADB
- Forestry Commission bans hunting, capturing of wild animals
- MTN Heroes of Change 2019: Meet the Ekumfi man putting books on library shelves
- Indian man hasn’t cut or washed his hair in 40 years
- Flight attendants share their biggest passenger pet peeves
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'