The National Chairman of the Convention People’s Party [CPP] has been installed the paramount Chief of the Nandom Traditional Area Thursday Morning.
Professor Edmond Delle now has the skin name Mwinnyim Delle Kyiir VIII, JoyNews reporter Isaac Nongya reported.
His enskinment received a unanimous endorsement from all the eight elders of the Gbullu family.
The renowned dermatologist succeeded the late Naa Dr Puore Poube Chiir VII. He is the only surviving candidate, of the five who previously vied for the Nandom skin.
The new Paramount chief said he is ready to shelve his Presidential ambition in the interest of leading and uniting the people of Nandom for development.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Top lesser known Safari parks in Africa
- Okoe Boye at the end of the road over ‘hopeless’ Lekma stretch
- Rawlings’ dispatch rider shot, suffers broken arm
- Video of chief allegedly slaughtering human is false - Police
- Krachi West supports 50 PWDs with start-up kits
- Registrar dragged to Special Prosecutor for allegedly awarding himself ȼ2m contract
- That's My Opinion: The People vs Nana Ansah Kwao IV
- Obinim fights GRA over ȼ769,000 unpaid taxes
- Assemblies of God begins 7-day fast for three kidnapped girls
- High court rescinds bail granted Gregory Afoko
- NaCCA to introduce shortcode to control ‘unapproved’ textbooks
- GES implements new curriculum September
- Newspaper headlines: Monday, July 15, 2019
- ECG, PDS dispel rumours about looming dumsor
- Former boxing champion turned pastry chef creates amazing wedding cakes