Vice President Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has said Ghanaians need to live in harmony regardless of one's religious or political affiliation to ensure sustainable development.
In a Facebook post on Good Friday, he felicitated with Christians on the commemoration of Easter festivities.
He wished Christians well and encouraged them to pray for the country.
"My family and I wish our Christian brothers and sisters a happy Easter."
"As you commemorate this special festivity which marks the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, we encourage all to continue to pray for the country, live in harmony with one another and do our best to help make Ghana the cherished land we all wish to live in." he said.
The Vice President also wished all Ghanaians fruitful holidays and prayed for the blessing of God for Ghana.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- NSMQ2019 Day 2 wrap: Kumasi derby that broke KASS hearts, kick seeded school out
- Thought-provoking quotes from Joy FM's Super Morning Show
- NaCCA finalizes ‘anti-corruption’ integrity education manual for students
- Former Dep minister's son found dead in Manhattan
- NSMQ2019: 1pt difference as OWASS dumps KASS, OKESS in Kumasi derby
- Photos: Dag Heward-Mills visits Archbishop of Canterbury
- 3 arrested for robbing fetish priest, kidnapping son
- Kindergarten pupil dies after falling in septic tank
- Chinese suspect in banned Rosewood trade re-arrested
- Asantehene destools second chief in a week
- NSMQ2019: How St Ignatius used 'Problem of the Day' to kick out a seeded school
- Pepsodent supports SOS Children Village Founder’s Day
- March to decriminalise marijuana gets EFL support
- Zongo chief takes on UEW Vice Chancellor over discord at university
- Over 98% of ABFA cash pumped into free SHS in 2018 – Report