A road crew in Florida should get an “F″ for spelling.
A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word “school” at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
WPLG brought it to the city’s attention, and the city tweeted that the private contractor has now corrected its work. It’s not clear how long the mistake was there in plain sight.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- The holiday destination no one has heard of
- Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for Consular Affairs visits Ghana
- 7 die in gory accident as vehicle plunges into valley
- Bright Minds Foundation to provide housing, financial support to defiled 13-yr-old
- Video: Customers storm Zoe Outreach Embassy to demand locked-up investment
- Ace Ankomah finds a cause to rant in Takoradi
- SSNIT wants contribution rate reviewed
- Let’s collaborate to run mission schools - Presbyterian University president to govt
- GNPC Foundation secures scholarship for students in rural communities
- Ex-convict sent back to prison for stealing
- Retired army officer criticises presser on Canadian girls’ rescue
- Odumase police investigate alleged lynching of unidentified man
- 94-year-old World War II veteran gets high school diploma
- Spending time in nature boosts health, study finds
- ENA calls for gov’t support for persons living with albinism